Designed for small-engine motorcycles, MICHELIN Pilot Street tyres are perfect for everyday use in the city. Tailored tread depths and new tread compounds give MICHELIN Pilot Street tyres the perfect balance between grip and wear. Their grooves are angled towards the shoulders to cut through water and ensure good grip on wet surfaces.
Michelin Tracker tyre range has replaced the previously popular Michelin AC10 range. Cross country or Enduro. MICHELIN Tracker is road approved. The Michelin Tracker tyre range has replaced the previously popular Michelin AC10 range. This improved range is great for riders who require a road legal tyre that still has great off road capabilities. The range is available in 2 front sizes and 7 rear sizes which you can see more about below.
MICHELIN TRACKER 100/100-18 59R
MICHELIN TRACKER 110/100-18 64R
MICHELIN TRACKER 120/90-18 65R
MICHELIN TRACKER 140/80-18 70R
MICHELIN TRACKER 100/90-19 57R
MICHELIN TRACKER 110/90-19 62R
MICHELIN TRACKER 120/80-19 63R
MICHELIN TRACKER 80/100-21 51R
MICHELIN TRACKER 90/90-21 54R
Power Slick 2
- The Power Slick 2 uses a 2CT front tyre with a 2CT+ rear, for uncompromising on-track performance.
- 2CT is Michelin’s unique dual-compound technology.
- Consistent performance over many laps, for the ultimate on track ride.
- Single front size with 190 and 200-section rear options.
Power Cup 2
- Michelin’s brand new treaded race tyre, also emplying the 2CT front and 2CT+ rear.
- Ideal for supersport and superstock racing.
- Single front size with a 180, 190 or 200-section rear.
- Ideal for riders who spend most of their time on the roads, but with occasional time on the track!
- Slick shoulder area offers maximum cornering grip.
- Versatile compound for high performance without the need for tyre warmers.
- One front size, and 180, 190/50 and 190/55-section rears.
- A brand new hypersport tyre from Michelin focused on high performance, road going bikes!
- New compound mix of silica and carbon black delivers excellent all-weather grip.
- One front size and five rears, from 160/60 to 200/55.
Using the latest combined technologies of MICHELIN 2CT and 2CT+ and the latest generation of compounds and siped tread, MICHELIN Road 5 tyres offer you the best wet grip versus its main competitors without compromise on dry roads. Prices and tyresizes: https://reifen66.com/?s=michelin+road+5&post_type=product
Its racing-bred compounds provide excellent grip and a unique experience for riders. The front tyre’s racing breeding optimises the steering force required to lean and gives accurate feedback through turns. https://reifen66.com/?s=michelin+power+rs&post_type=product
MICHELIN Power RS
The new sport motorcycle road tyre benchmark!
Peerless grip, manoeuvrability, stability and handling performance.
The new MICHELIN Power RS equipped the Safety Bike at the Australian Grand Prix and stands out as the new sport motorcycle road tire benchmark. It is acclaimed for its sporty performance credentials and comfort.
Seriously cheap motorcycle tyres. Take advantage of what we have to offer. https://reifen66.com