Designed for small-engine motorcycles, MICHELIN Pilot Street tyres are perfect for everyday use in the city. Tailored tread depths and new tread compounds give MICHELIN Pilot Street tyres the perfect balance between grip and wear. Their grooves are angled towards the shoulders to cut through water and ensure good grip on wet surfaces.
Michelin Tracker enduro
Michelin Tracker tyre range has replaced the previously popular Michelin AC10 range. Cross country or Enduro. MICHELIN Tracker is road approved. The Michelin Tracker tyre range has replaced the previously popular Michelin AC10 range. This improved range is great for riders who require a road legal tyre that still has great off road capabilities. The range is available in 2 front sizes and 7 rear sizes which you can see more about below.
MICHELIN TRACKER 100/100-18 59R
MICHELIN TRACKER 110/100-18 64R
MICHELIN TRACKER 120/90-18 65R
MICHELIN TRACKER 140/80-18 70R
MICHELIN TRACKER 100/90-19 57R
MICHELIN TRACKER 110/90-19 62R
MICHELIN TRACKER 120/80-19 63R
MICHELIN TRACKER 80/100-21 51R
MICHELIN TRACKER 90/90-21 54R
Metzeler Sportec M7 & M5 (cheap prices)
Tires are now available at affordable prices.
Metzeler Sportec M7
SPORTEC™ M7 RR is derived from our experience in Road Racing and engineered to empower sport riders in all conditions of weather and temperature. Introducing a new concept of water drainage and contact feeling thanks to dual-compound, Interact™ technology and high silica compounds.
Metzeler Sportec M5
The perfect all-round supersport tyre. Remarkable performance thanks to Interact™ technology and balanced silica compounds.
Bridgestone Battlax RS11 – Sport tyre
The Battlax Racing Street RS11 is Bridgestone’s latest tyre going from track to road: a premium product that will enhance your feeling and feedback on the bike. The technical upgrades on the RS11 are directly derived from Bridgestone’s developments in the highest racing categories.
Bridgestone Battlax RS11
|120/70 ZR17 M/C||(58W)||TL|
|120/70 ZR17 M/C||(58W)||TL||L||KAWASAKI ZX-10R 21′|
|120/70 ZR17 M/C||(58W)||TL||J||KAWASAKI H2 / H2 CARBON 2019|
|120/70 ZR17 M/C||(58W)||TL||HONDA CBR1000RR’20|
|120/70 ZR17 M/C||(58W)||TL||E||SUZUKI GSXR1000 / R 2019|
|120/70 ZR17 M/C||(58W)||TL||YAMAHA R1’20 R1M’20|
|190/55 ZR17 M/C||(75W)||TL|
|?190/55 ZR17 M/C||(75W)||TL||L||KAWASAKI ZX-10R 21′|
|?190/55 ZR17 M/C||(75W)||TL||E||SUZUKI GSXR1000 / R 2019|
|?190/55 ZR17 M/C||(75W)||TL||G||YAMAHA R1’20|
|?200/55 ZR17 M/C||(78W)||TL|
|?200/55 ZR17 M/C||(78W)||TL||G||YAMAHA R1M’20|
|?200/55 ZR17 M/C||(78W)||TL||N||HONDA CBR1000RR’20|
|?200/55 ZR17 M/C||(78W)||TL||J||KAWASAKI H2 / H2 CARBON 2019|
Mitas Touring Force
Mitas TOURING FORCE is designed for riders of sport touring motorcycles who love to travel and experience a comfortable and confident ride. It is suitable for all types of sport touring motorcycles, including heavy touring models (GT). A perfect fit for longer road trips with a pillion passenger and luggage, but also for sporty solo rides. Riders will appreciate the advanced wet grip, stability on the road, comfort and excellent mileage in addition to consistent performance throughout the service life of the tire.
|Rim size||Tire size||Load Index/Speed Index||TL/TT||Front/Rear|
Avon 3D Supersport – New 2022!
Three key technologies constitute the hypersport references of 3D SUPERSPORT. The tire’s advanced profile design generates extended grip by improving its contact with the road. This is achieved by an all-new tread pattern with an increased ‘land-to-sea’ ratio, which means a larger tire footprint and smaller tread pattern compared to the predecessor.
3D SUPERSPORT’s track-developed construction optimises handling, stability and feedback for the rider by bringing a sense of the race track to the road. While the tyre is designed for riders who predominantly ride on the road, Avon Tyres’ development team has carried out extensive on-track testing to ensure that 3D SUPERSPORT delivers thrilling and reliable performance when riders do take it on a track day.
3D SUPERSPORT has been launched in six sizes: one front and five rear. These include two rear sizes that are brand new to Avon Tyres in the hypersport segment (180/60ZR17 and 200/55ZR17) ensuring fitments for a wide range of sports and superbikes.
Tyre sizes – Avon 3D Supersport
120/70 ZR 17
160/60 ZR 17
180/55 ZR 17
180/60 ZR 17
190/55 ZR 17
200/55 ZR 17
Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV – As hot as hell!
THE SUPERSPORT TYRE FOR ROAD USE – COMING SOON!
- Superb grip while braking, thrust boost in extreme lean angles and brilliant traction exiting the corner
- Lightening handlebar response to rider inputs and smooth feedback while cornering
- WSBK-derived structures and contours
- Silica-enriched multi-compound for both front and rear tyres
- Best performance on road use, on both wet and dry roads
120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL
160/60 ZR 17 M/C (69W) TL
180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
190/55 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL
200/55 ZR 17 M/C (78W) TL
MT 66 Route: a tyre designed for excellentt mileage on custom, cruiser, and touring bikes.
Want a classic style tyre blended with modern performance and long tread life? The Pirelli Route 66 Tires offer easy steering, comfort and high miles with a look that fits right in on a cruiser or touring bike.
COVER THE DISTANCE, OWN THE ROAD
- Excellent ride comfort even at full load thanks to the specific carcass materials
- High mileage and excellent performance on any kind of road surface thanks to the tread’s very deep grooves
- Dedicated to custom, cruiser and touring motorcycles, this tyre ensures excellent comfort, easy steering and high mileage
Continental SportAttack 1,2,3 & 4! Good sport tyre!
Continental SportAttack motorcycle tyres.
- 0° steel-belted construction, front and rear, guarantees excellent stability at high speeds.
- Good control when braking for corners.
- Well defined and wide breakaway characteristics at maximum lean angle.
- Cutting-edge design for the tread pattern, perfect for modern sports bikes.
Michelin Power Range 2020!
Power Slick 2
- The Power Slick 2 uses a 2CT front tyre with a 2CT+ rear, for uncompromising on-track performance.
- 2CT is Michelin’s unique dual-compound technology.
- Consistent performance over many laps, for the ultimate on track ride.
- Single front size with 190 and 200-section rear options.
Power Cup 2
- Michelin’s brand new treaded race tyre, also emplying the 2CT front and 2CT+ rear.
- Ideal for supersport and superstock racing.
- Single front size with a 180, 190 or 200-section rear.
- Ideal for riders who spend most of their time on the roads, but with occasional time on the track!
- Slick shoulder area offers maximum cornering grip.
- Versatile compound for high performance without the need for tyre warmers.
- One front size, and 180, 190/50 and 190/55-section rears.
- A brand new hypersport tyre from Michelin focused on high performance, road going bikes!
- New compound mix of silica and carbon black delivers excellent all-weather grip.
- One front size and five rears, from 160/60 to 200/55.